Download the most recent MEDC report here…
About The Corridor
What is the I-69 International Trade Corridor?
Our region serves as a strategic commercial gateway between the Midwestern United States and Ontario, Canada, with multi-modal transportation infrastructure that offers a wide range of distribution options.
I-69 International Trade Corridor Advantages
- Industry Clusters in Automotive, Defense, Aerospace, Medical Device and Green Technology
- Trained and Highly Skilled Workforce
- Supportive and Engaged Educational System
- Access to Critical Markets in Canada and Midwestern United States
- Two Foreign Trade Zones Available
- Hub Zone Available
- Low-cost, Incentivized Locations
What Regions Are Participating?
What are the Benefits of Working With the I-69 ITC?
- Economic development focus
- Leveraging MEDC support and funding
- High‐priority projects including marketing, business services, incentives
- Critical assistance from Prima Civitas