What is the I-69 International Trade Corridor?
Our region is a strategic commercial gateway between the Midwestern United States and Ontario, Canada. Our four-county region offers unbeatable multi-modal transportation infrastructure with a wide range of distribution options.
I-69 International Trade Corridor Advantages
- Industry Clusters in Automotive, Defense, Medical Device, Green Technology, and more
- Available Skilled Workforce
- Supportive and Engaged Education Providers
- Access to Critical Markets in Canada and Midwestern United States
- Two Foreign Trade Zones Available
- Low-cost, Incentivized Locations
From left to right: Dan Casey, Janice Karcher, Patrcia Lucas, Justin Horvath
What Regions Are Participating?
- St. Clair County, Economic Development Alliance of St. Clair County
- Lapeer County, Lapeer Development Corporation
- Genesee County, Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce
- Shiawassee County, Shiawassee Economic Development Partnership
What are the Benefits of Working With the I-69 ITC?
- Economic development focus
- Leveraging MEDC support and funding
- High‐priority projects including marketing, business services, incentives
- Critical assistance from Prima Civitas